Waste issue fashion polluting the environment is being intensively discussed lately. Lots fashion brands trying to reduce waste fashion so that our beloved earth remains comfortable to live in. Starting from using environmentally friendly materials, recycling materials that are no longer used, to making products that are very durable so they can be used longer.
From the waste issue fashion that pollutes this environment, turns out to knock the founders a number of fashion brands so that they try to continue to present a variety of interesting products, and also try to reduce waste fashion so as not to pollute the earth.
Want to know anything fashion brands local environmentally focused? Check out the list below, OK!
1. Imaji Studio, a brand that marries art, culture and nature by creating unique color motifs from local plant materials in various regions
2. Lakanua, a watch brand with products made from cement, epoxy, natural stone, and wood waste
3. Lanivatti, uses 98% of raw materials and recycles the rest to minimize waste and uses natural fibers that can re-enter natural ecosystems
4. Loosewood, a brand from Solo, utilizes damaged skateboards to be processed into various fashion products such as watches and glasses, creative!
5. Pijakbumi, carries the concept of sustainable footwear, this brand uses environmentally friendly plant-based materials such as recycled cotton to coconut fiber
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 7 Tips for Sustainable Shopping, Help Reduce Carbon Footprint!
6. As far as the eye can see, has a collection of clothing with recycled textile waste materials and processes the remaining materials into new products
7. Sukkha Citta, products made directly by artisans with decent wages and using regenerative agriculture for raw materials that are more environmentally friendly
8. Sight from The Earth, managed by Setali Indonesia, this brand processes clothing waste into new clothes so they can last longer
9. Kana Goods, the product has a distinctive blue color from the indigofera plant which is known to be safe for the environment
Brands fashion above not only trying to present products that stylish but also responsible for nature by avoiding pollution from fashion products. So various fashion brands This local product deserves to be supported and appreciated, right?
Come on, as consumers, we also need to start being aware of and responsible for the clothes we wear everyday. Bro!
Also Read: 5 Facts about the Concept of Sustainable Fashion, Stylish but Environmentally Friendly
IDN Times Community is a media that provides a platform for writing. All written works are fully the responsibility of the author.