Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2023 is currently attracting attention fashionista around the world. Rolling from January 17 to January 22, 2023, there are a number brands world famous who are scheduled to perform, one of which is Dior.
Dior showed off its newest collection on day 4 of the Paris Fashion Week FW23 event which rolled on Friday (20/1/2023). As usual, Dior also invites several world-renowned artists to attend their exhibition to witness their latest collection.
Their appearance also stole the attention with the latest collection that was exhibited by Dior at Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2023. So, this time IDN Times has summarized the nine styles of male celebrities at the Dior FW23 exhibition Paris Fashion Week. Keep scrolling!
1. Chosen as Dior’s global ambassador, Robert Pattinson looks unique in a brown velvet jacket mixed with glitter decorated skirt bottoms
2. Still with the skirt fashion item, J Balvin chose an oversized blazer and inner earth tone as his equivalent. There are also additional sunglasses that complement the OOTD
3. Victor Ma was present at the Dior PFW23 exhibition with a gray long outer combined with a blue shirt as an inner and a hand bag accessory to sweeten the appearance
4. Not wanting to appear complicated, Miguel Angel Silvestre wore a black suit combined with a turtleneck shirt and matching oxford shoes. Classic style but still stunning!
5. Actor from Thailand, Jirayu Tangsrisuk comes with an all-white outfit and a transparent long outer that is so chic
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 9 Red Outfit Mix and Match Ideas a la J-Hope BTS, Maximum Style!
6. His appearance was in the spotlight, J-Hope BTS appeared wearing a dark gray suit by applying layering outfits for his subordinates
7. Preferring to look casual, Manu Rios wears a white outfit covered with a green varsity jacket as his outer
8. Saul Nanni looks flashy wearing an orange turtleneck shirt combined with gray loose pants and matching sneakers
9. Finally, there is Jimin BTS who has just been chosen as Dior’s global ambassador. He combined an earth tone suit and a turtleneck shirt with a darker tone
So, So, those were the OOTD male celebrities who appeared at Dior’s latest Paris Fashion Week 2023 Fall/Winter collection exhibition. Whose style is the most stunning?
Also Read: 9 Fashion Collections from Givenchy at Paris Fashion Week FW 2023, Cool!
IDN Times Community is a media that provides a platform for writing. All written works are fully the responsibility of the author.