Can you feel the Christmas cheer yet? In collaboration with eCapitaMallwe bring you part two of our gift guide series, as we highlight The DC Edit’s Top 25 Picks from eCapitaMall this Christmas!
eCapitaMall is a curated digital mall, featuring brands and retailers that reside in CapitaLand Malls (ION, Raffles City, Plaza Singapura and more), as well as brands outside CapitaLand Malls (think Clarins, Xiaomi, Hooga and Urban Revivo). The e-commerce platform provides shoppers the flexibility to browse online before purchasing in-store or vice versa, which could be very useful when finding the perfect gifts. An added perk: CapitaStar members will be awarded instant STAR$® for every transaction!
From kitchen essentials for mum, skincare for your friends or gadgets for your home, here are The DC Edit’s Top 25 Picks from eCapitaMall!
If you know someone in need of kitchen staples (maybe they just moved into their new home), we recommend these products that make for classy and (maybe) necessary additions to any kitchen countertop or drawer!
1. Stashers (Sandwich) – Rose Quartz (The Sustainability Project)
For breakfast on-the-go or to store your tea-time sandwiches.
2. Blender Jar With Grinder (Mayer)
For someone you know that loves their juice blends! (My go-to is a mixture of Blueberries, Bananas and a scoop of a Vanilla Flavored Protein Shake.)
3. Napoleon Roasting Pan with a Cutting Board (The BBQ Grill Store)
An easy two-in-one kitchen must have!
4. Icona Vintage Beige 2-Slice Toaster (De’Longhi)
The vintage hues make for a beautiful addition to the countertop of a kitchen that might follow a neutral/minimalist theme.
5. Icona Vintage Beige Cordless Kettle (De’Longhi)
It even comes with a kettle to match! With the neutral colors in both the toaster and kettle, you will find yourself with a truly complete kitchen counter top set.
We love these additions to the home that make for great accessories during dinner parties, or just to have on display.
6. Rattan Bowl (Crane Living)
The perfect fruit display piece for a friend you know, who wants to be living in Bali right now.
7. Pasta Dish (Crane Living)
For someone who loves making a big dish of pasta for their loved ones!
For your technology geek friends who are all about sprucing up their homes with fancy gadgets and tools, we recommend these products to gift this Christmas.
8. Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier Pro EU (By Urban Republic)
A somewhat neglected necessity for the home – YES to clean and crisp air.
9. Apeman Portable Projector LC350 (By Planet Telecoms)
Snuggle up on the couch, throw a white sheet up and you are all set for a cozy movie night in with the Family with the Apeman Portable Projector LC350!
10. Dyson Air Cool Tower Fan (By Best Denki)
It might be ‘winter season’ everywhere else, but not for us here in sunny, humid Singapore. Which is why the Dyson Air-cool Tower Fan makes for such a handy gift in our homes. (An added tip: I speak from experience when I say this makes a great photoshoot tool as well.)
11. Xiaomi Smart Clock and Bedside Lamp (By Urban Republic)
We all have that one friend that for the life of him/her, cannot get up in the morning. We might also know someone who enjoys a good read before bed. These Xiaomi goodies will be perfect to guide them through their daily routines, be it in the morning or at night.
12. Google Nest Audio (By Tele Station Go Wireless)
Come home to your favorite Spotify playlist with the magic words ‘Hey Google’ (I got this for Christmas last year and trust me when I say it has changed my life.)
13. Effren Atmosphere Quilt Cover Set (By Hooga)
Nothing says you care for someone more than a set of good sheets for a well deserved good night’s sleep.
14. Pineapple Storage Basket (By Momiji Kids)
A cute addition to the home for kids to throw their toys in! (Plus, pineapples are a symbol of good fortune!)
15. Philips Hair Dryer BHD186 and Hair Straightener BHS830 (By Best Denki)
Pretty in Pink Hair dryer and Straightener for your Pretty in Pink Friends that cannot leave the house before using either of these hair tools.
Skincare and Scents
We recommend these items as gifts for your loved ones who are passionate about taking care of their skin!
16. Water Bank Hydro Cream EX ( By Laneige)
A cult favorite for major Laneige fans.
17. My Clarins Starter Kit (By Clarins)
Kick off your Clarins journey with their Starter Kit, which includes a Re-Move Cleansing Gel, a Re-Boost Hydrating Cream and Re-Charge Sleep Mask.
18. Est.Lab x Dreachong Holiday Kits (By Est.Lab)
Est. Lab x Dream Lumiglow Holiday Kit
Est. Lab x Dream Brillage Holiday Kit
Est. Lab x Dream Eye-Luminating Holiday Kit
Est. Lab x Dream Est-perience Holiday Kit
An absolute favorite of ours – the Est.Lab Holiday Kits were curated in collaboration with our founder, Andrea Chong herself! There are four sets available for purchase: The Brillage Kit, LumiGlow Kit, Eye-Luminating Kit and the Est-perience kit (for those who have never tried Est. Lab before).
19. Luna’s Moon Drops (By Penhaligon’s)
Treat your loved ones like the goddesses they truly are with Luna’s Moon Drops Gift Set, which includes the Luna Eau De Toilette Perfume and Sparkly Hand Lotion. This combination is set to leave your skin with a sweet essence of orange and jasmine, just like that of the Moon Goddess, Luna.
These are our picks for all your fashionista-friends who love shopping for the trendiest clothes, shoes or bags!
20. Tipped Bucket Hat (By Calvin Klein)
Not sure what to do with your hair, throw on the Tipped Bucket Hat from Calvin Klein!
21. Puffed Sleeved Midi Dress (By Urban Revivo)
For your girlfriends or family members who might love a pop of lilac in their wardrobe.
22. Tiered Shoulder Bag (By Pedro)
A classy and versatile addition to any outfit!
23. Blair Flats (By prettyFIT)
Perfect to wear out for Sunday Brunch (maybe with the Lilac Puffed Sleeve Midi Dress from Urban Revivo?)
24. Carla Structured Chain Link Extension Earrings (By Love & Co.)
A gorgeous set of earrings to spoil mum with.
25. Retreat – Kelp Bag (By Herschel)
A great all rounded bag to fit anything and carry anywhere!
Shop eCapitaMall’s Promotions this Christmas
- From 7 – 11 Dec: Get 20% off with minimum spend of $80. Limited to first 600 transactions, capped at $16 with the code:
- Exclusively for UOB Cardmembers: Get $20 off with a minimum spend of $100. Limited to first 500 transactions with the code:
All products and promotions can be found on eCapitaMall!
There you have it – The DC Edit’s Top 25 Picks to Gift this Christmas to anyone you love. Shop the wide variety of choices on eCapitaMall – make your shopping experience better for you by choosing to browse online before heading down to purchase or vice versa! We can’t wait to see what you pick as gifts from eCapitaMall!
Till next time,
The post Holiday Gift Guide | DC Edit’s Top 25 Picks from eCapitaMall for Christmas appeared first on The DC Edit.